Thursday, October 11, 2012

These past five or six weeks I've been working at a tree nursery. the first week was hard, but it seems to be slowly getting better, and generally easier. probably because I'm learning the routine. but there are still a few 'bad' days, like this past Monday, i woke up at around five thirty with a bad stomach ache and have to take regular trips to the washroom, and i didn't think id be able to make it through the day, because usually where i work, we are out on job sites. and they generally don't have washrooms that we can use. but i found and took some drugs that plugged me up enough to make it through. its that part of the job that probably worries/ scares me the most. not having a regular place to take a dump. its kinda silly i know, but its genuine. anyway, its past my bed time, so where ever you are i hope you have a good sleep.

"The coast disappeared when the sea drowned the sun , I knew no words to share it with anyone, The boundaries of language I quietly cursed,  And all the different names for the same thing."
Different Names For The Same Thing - Death Cab For Cutie

No comments:

Post a Comment